Where Can I Transfer?

Posted by & filed under .

Virginia’s Community Colleges have Guaranteed Admissions Agreements with more than 30 public and private four-year institutions in the commonwealth. These transfer partnerships assist students in making a smooth community college credits. Some community colleges also have their own transfer agreements with four-year institutions. Ask your college faculty or advisors what is available to you! In addition, several of these partnerships offer financial assistance and scholarships for community college graduates.

See the list of transfer agreements here, or from the transfer tab on theĀ home page.

Comments are closed.